The Wallgarden Multi-Hang 20 Pack
This bundle consists of TWO Wallgarden Multi-Hang 10 Packs.
Each multi-hang module clips onto most vertical garden backing systems or commonly available materials such as steel mesh or wood lattice.
Alternatively, you can build your own rail using wood & standard extrusion or screw multi-hang directly to a wall or fence.
- EASY LOW-COST INSTALLATION The multi-hang modules easily hook over any horizontal structure like a galvanised mesh panel, or they can be screwed to a wood backing plate. Compared to any other vertical garden solution on the market, the multi-hang offers great value! Feel free to compare – this system is a winner every time!
- GREAT FOR PLANTS Each module can hold 4.7L of potting mix, allowing for better root growth and water retention. The plants then grow vertically, as nature intended.
- VERSATILE Whether you want your vertical wall garden to become a green wall, a vegetable and herb planter or a beautiful display of potted colourful flowers, these multi-hang modules are the solution. And it’s portable! Moving home? No problem! Just detach your mesh panel or backing plate and take it with you to your next home!
- WATER EFFICIENT Just water the top modules and the water will drain down through the modules below. Easily install a drip irrigation system across the top of your installation and set a timer to allow all your plants to get watered automatically.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE Made in Australia from recycled polypropylene with UV inhibitors, the multi-hang modules are BPA-free and come with a 10 year warranty for peace of mind. Great for you, great for the planet!
Compared with other systems, the WallGarden™ Modular Multi-Hang Vertical Garden Kit offers:
- Water Efficient Design
- Water the top row only. Water by hand or fit a low pressure 13mm poly irrigation system to the top row of modules. Water passes through from top to bottom.
- Each module is watered and retains moisture after watering, ensuring even irrigation from top to bottom
Great for herbs & veggies!
This bunde of 20 modules covering approximately 1.2 square metres (16 modules covers one square metre)
Each module holds 4.7 litres of potting mix per plant, providing for better root growth and water retention.
DIY makes it low cost, you provide the backing system from your local hardware store. It clips onto most common vertical garden backing systems or wood lattice.
Simple DIY Installation
- When spacing your Wallgarden green wall side to side, you can plant towards the ends, then separate by up to 100mm, giving you full plant coverage!
- Spacings between Wallgarden modules is generally 50mm. Space further apart for taller plants
- Hang each module from your own rail, wood and standard extrusion or screw directly to wall or fence
- Position modules at least 20mm apart, increase for taller plant varieties
- Bury root ball in Wallgarden module using high nutrient potting mix as you would normally
- Move completed module into place
Water Efficient Design
- Water by hand or fit a low-pressure poly irrigation system.
- Modules can be moved without disconnecting the irrigation system.
- Water is saved by each module feeding the next.
- Monitor the amount of water for succeeding modules and add more irrigation if required.
World patented design means:
- plants grow vertically as nature intended
- efficient use of water, each unit waters the unit below saving water
- move units independently to catch more sun
- easy to install, easy to maintain
- moving home? Take the garden with you
- use any vertical wall to grow delicious, seasonal vegetables
- low cost compared to alternatives
- grow a herb garden on a balcony
- This kit of 20 modules covering approximately 1.2 square metres (16 modules covers one square metre)
- Each module measures 200mm (w) x 200mm (l) x 250mm (h)
- Each module holds 4.7 litres of potting mix per plant, providing for better root growth and water retention
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene with UV inhibitors
- 10 year warranty and BPA free
- Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia!