The Wallgarden Turns A Wall Into A Garden
Wallgarden brings the amazing vertical garden to the home. With the simplest DIY installation, you can turn any wall, fence or vertical space into a living, growing green wall or vertical edible garden!
There’s an excellent spot for Wallgarden in any home, whether you’ve got acres of space or just a balcony in your highrise apartment. Wallgarden allows you to grow a garden where you didn’t think you could.
Green walls, edible wall gardens & vertical gardens have never been easier with Wallgarden!
- EASY LOW-COST INSTALLATION The vertical garden modules easily hang on a simple vertical wooden frame. Compared to any other vertical garden solution on the market, these offer great value, often at half the price of the competition! Feel free to compare – this system is a winner every time!
- GREAT FOR PLANTS Each module can hold 16.3L of potting mix, allowing for better root growth and water retention. Plants grow naturally upward, like they would in a garden bed. It means Wallgarden suits more plant varieties allowing them to grow larger for longer.
- VERSATILE Whether you want your vertical wall garden to become a green wall, a vegetable and herb planter or a beautiful display of potted colourful flowers, these modules modules are the solution. The patented Wallgarden design is incredibly versatile. Rearrange modules independently, build your garden as long or as tall as you want, continue to add at any stage. And it’s portable! Moving home? No problem! Just detach your frame and take it with you to your next home!
- WATER EFFICIENT Just water the top module and the water will drain down through the modules below. Easily install a drip irrigation system across the top of your installation and set a timer to allow all your plants to get watered automatically.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE Made in Australia from recycled polypropylene with UV inhibitors, the modules are BPA-free and come with a 10 year warranty for peace of mind. Great for you, great for the planet!
Build Your Own Wallgarden At Home
Plants grow naturally upward, like they would in a garden bed. It means Wallgarden suits more plant varieties allowing them to grow larger for longer.
Grow Herbs & Veggies
Wallgarden provides a healthy environment for edible plants and herbs to grow and prosper.
The patented Wallgarden design is incredibly versatile. Rearrange modules independently, build your garden as long or as tall as you want, continue to add at any stage.
Building a vertical garden is easy, with everyday supplies from your hardware store, screwdriver and a drill.
More for your Dollar
Wallgarden costs less than half the price of similar, vertical garden systems.
Why is the Wallgarden better?
Easier to Install
There’s no complicated clips that cost an arm and a leg.
Wallgarden installs simply with everyday supplies from your hardware, a screwdriver & a drill. And you have a green wall!
Better Plant Growth
Wallgarden doesn’t use bags which can cause odour & reduce plant life.
In this vertical garden system, plants grow upward, the natural way, so they grow fuller & healthier for longer.
For a Lower Price!
Best of all, costing less than half the price of similar vertical garden & green wall systems, Wallgarden is easier on the back pocket.
So you get more vertical garden for less – the 5 wallgarden planters in this box gives you one square metre of planting!
Natural & Better Plant Growth
More potting mix per plant in our vertical garden products.
Plants thrive, more room for root growth and greater water retention, allowing you to choose a greater variety of plants.
The potting mix capacity of each Wallgarden planter is 16.3 litres, which is 5.4 litres per plant (when planting 3 plants per planter). How does this compare to other systems on the market? It’s better!
And the natural drainage system, just like planting in the ground, eliminates root rot and places for mozzies to breed.
Simple DIY Installation
- When spacing your Wallgarden green wall side to side, you can plant towards the ends, then separate by up to 100mm, giving you full plant coverage!
- Spacings between Wallgarden modules is generally 50mm. Space further apart for taller plants
- Use treated wood (or paint) approx 20mm thick and from 38 to 66mm wide
- Use appropriate fixtures to securely fix wood upright to a loadbearing wall or fence
- Attach Wallgarden to uprights using 8 guage screws, position using the keyholes on each unit, centre distance between hanging slots 458mm
- Position modules at least 20mm apart, increase for taller plant varieties
- Bury root ball in Wallgarden module using high nutrient potting mix as you would normally
- Move completed module into place
Water Efficient Design
Water by hand or fit a low-pressure poly irrigation system.
Modules can be moved without disconnecting the irrigation system.
Water is saved by each module feeding the next.
Monitor the amount of water for succeeding modules and add more irrigation if required.
World patented design means:
- plants grow vertically as nature intended
- efficient use of water, each unit waters the unit below saving water
- move units independently to catch more sun
- easy to install, easy to maintain
- moving home? Take the garden with you
- use any vertical wall to grow delicious, seasonal vegetables
- low cost compared to alternatives
- grow a herb garden on a balcony
- This vertical planter system contains 5 modules covering approximately one square metre
- Each module measures 600mm (w) x 200mm (l) x 220mm (h)
- Each module holds 16.3 litres of potting mix per plant, providing for better root growth and water retention
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene with UV inhibitors
- 10 year warranty and BPA free
- Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia!